Hey Yogis and just plain amazing people! I am super stoked, and appreciative to Anita who nominated me for this award. If you have not check out her blog about discovering happiness, do it.
It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration is blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Put the award’s logo/image in your post
List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Mention whoever created the award and provide link as well (my apologies as I do not have this information!)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- My rainy day routine (though rain doesn’t last long where I currently live) is: make a nice hot tea or coffee, read, write, practice yoga, clean and repeat 🙂 All with great music playing in the background of course!
- Between sweet or savory I definitely tend to choose sweet! Cupcake anyone??
- I de-stress through yoga and meditation. I also find reading and writing to aid in stress relief.
- I do not have an all-time favorite movie however, I can watch the entire Harry Potter series and never get tired.
- While I love snow, my favorite season is probably fall. I love the smells of fall, the colors, the weather is chilly but perfect to be outside in. The feeling of fall, when you begin to catch the first scent of the leaves, you see the first few bits of reds and yellows, I love it.
- Ben Aqiba
- The Girl With Too Many Feelings
- Empowered Everyday
- Fractured Faith
- Viola Bleu
- Raw Thoughts Healing
- Practicing Imperfection
- Leo The Nerdy Lion
- What is one goal you have?
- What motivates you and your blog?
- What is something that always makes you smile?
- What quality do you look for in others?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
I cannot wait to read everyone’s responses! Have fun with it 🙂