I am pretty stoked, honored, grateful, the list goes on, to an amazing blogger herself, Mikayla,who nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Please stop by her page, you will not be disappointed. This award is aimed towards those whom inspire positivity and creativity within the blogging community.
Sunshine Blogger Award rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions for me:
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The positivity and love I receive. It is astounding to me how many of you relate and have such kind words. To feel like I am connecting with each and every person in a positive way, let’s just say I cannot help by smile.
2. Why did you start blogging? Any inspirations?
I started blogging to share experience. I have suffered with much trauma and the aftermath. I wanted others to know it does not define you. I also wanted to share how I broke free through yoga and meditation. Now, I want to continue to be that positive light, and perhaps what pushes someone to break out. I was inspired simply by other yogis.
3. If you only had one word to describe your blog, what would it be?
4. Where are you from? Describe it.
I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. It is a very cool, old city, one of the original of the thirteen colonies that began the U.S. It holds a great deal of the nation’s history, including original architecture, documents, the liberty bell. A melting pot of culture and diversity, amazing food and arts. It is beautiful and I am proud of my city.
5. What is something that you are passionate about?
I am passionate about constantly learning and growing, spiritually, mentally, physically. I am also passionate about traveling the world and other cultures.
6. Where is your happy place?
Nature. Anywhere in nature, I truly belong.
7. If you had the chance to meet any celebrity/ influencer, who would it be?
This question honestly stumped me. I probably looked far too much into it! B.K.S Iyengar
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I am hoping to be doing a great deal more to spread positivity in world. I would like to be able to travel more often, learning, growing, and spreading joy. And of course sharing it all with you each step of the way!
9. What is your biggest fear?
Feeling I did not accomplish life. Like I missed out, due to fear! I used to fear so many aspects, it controlled how I lived my life. Now what I fear is going back to that mindset and missing out.
10. What is something you’ve been wanting to do but have been putting off?
I have been wanting to stream yoga classes online for you all to do from where ever. I am working on it though, I promise.
11. If you could travel in time, would you travel to the past or the future? Why?
I would love to say past, because I have lost so many. That being said, I will not. The past is what made me. I would travel to the future, I would ask my future self what I would like me to change immediately.
2. Ash Da Poet
6. Dr. Perry
8. Jedi Dad
10. Little Mayfly
My questions for all of you:
1. What inspires you?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. What do you hope to come from your blog?
4. What is your favorite thing about the blogging community?
5. What is your hobby beyond your blog?
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
7. What brings you joy?
8. Where are you from? Describe it.
9. If you could do anything, what is one thing you would do for the world?
10. Use one word to describe your blog.
11. What would you say is your biggest flaw and how do you feel about it?
Wishing you all an amazing day and once again thank you to Mikayla for this honor and fun post!